Fees and Discounts Table Rental:
$5.00 table rental per market payable to the Haines Farmers Market.
10% of sales to Haines Farmers Market for publication and management, payable at the close of each market day.
- No vehicles allowed on Fairgrounds!! Unload in parking lot. Carts will be provided.
- Be prepared to bag your product.
- All vendors shall offer only quality Alaska made, grown, caught, or produced items.
- Food vendors must comply with State DEC regulations. You can obtain a Food Worker Card for free by taking an on-line test at http://alaska.state.gegov.com/foodw orker.
- Provide your own cash box and change.
- Remove your trash.
- Set up and dismantle your table.
- Set up table and product by 10 AM.
- Settle fees with manager before leaving.
- Leave pets at home.
- Have fun!!
Tips for Vendors Be consistent. Attend all markets.
- Use signs. Pre-price your product. Display prices prominently.
- Pre-bag produce. Sell by the bunch or the bag.
- Accessorize your table. Use bright, eye- catching colors and prints.
- Greet customers, make eye-contact. Smile! Start conversations. Engage!
- If selling produce or baked goods, offer samples. If selling jewelry or clothes, provide a mirror.